1. Were you named after anyone? Eh I think after the Heidi cartoons.
2. What was the last time you cried? The beginning of the month when my rabbit died, or a little more recently when I think about it.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Nope.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Not sure really, I guess ham.
5. Do you have kids? Not yet haha.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Not sure, I'm pretty shy at first.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yup.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? I would but I worry I'll break my neck or whatever or the rope will snap.
10. What is your favourite cereal? Right now vanilla almond stuff.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Depends on what shoes I'm wearing haha.
12. Do you think you are strong? Physically, no except maybe my arms a little.
13. What is your favourite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Face.
15. Red or pink? Red, I don't hate pink but I don't consider myself a girly girl either haha.
16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself? I had this really bad habit of rubbing under my eyes so I have wrinkles now it's awful :(.
17. Who do you miss the most? My mom in NY and friends there and Liz!
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? Nah.
19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? Khaki colored pants and no shoes.
20. What was the last thing you ate? Slim-fast not to go on a diet, just to get some calories in lol I'm awesom I know.
21. What are you listening to right now? Nothing :(.
22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Green.
23. Favourite smells? Spray stuff and um I don't know haha.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Younger brother.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it.
26. Favourite sports to watch? Baseball.
27. Hair colour? Strawberry blonde.
28. Eye colour? Hazel.
29. Do you wear contacts? Nope.
30. Favourite food? Italian.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Scary movies happy endings always happen.
32. Last movie you watched? Amazing Journey: Story of The Who :D.
33. What colour shirt are you wearing? Black.
34. Summer or winter? Summer of course.
35. Hugs or kisses? Either is fine.
36. Favourite dessert? Chocolate stuff.
37. Most likely to respond? ?
38. Least likely to respond? ?
39. What book are you reading now? No book.
40. What is on your mouse pad? I don't need one for the laptop.
41. What did you watch on TV last night? The Screen Actors Guild Award thing cuz Burt was on it hahaha.
42. Favourite sound? Classic rockkkkkkkk :).
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? The Beatles all the way! But I don't hate the Stones.
44. What is the farthest you've been from home? Germany.
45. Do you have a special talent? Haha no, learning bass but that's nothing special.
46. Where were you born? New York.
Yeah that was exciting. I have Accounting homework to work on. I'm just excited let me tell you :P. I hate how work decides to set me up to close every night I work now, it's so frustrating it eats up my whole day :(. It would be nice again to work sayyy 12-6 then be done and not spend another 45 minutes to an hour cleaning when you're tired.
I'm wicked tired...just got home from work. Didn't get much sleep a couple nights ago. I'm so out of it lol. I don't know what it is but seriously I'm still not burned out on The Who. Hahahaha I have issues but I've been way too obsessed with them forever here and I still am. I just don't think I can get burned out. They're like the best band to ever exist (I know that's only my opinion) but that's how I feel. I mean just look at all 4 of them. Roger, being my favorite, his amazing curly hair or dippity-doo (or as some icon said dippity-doom rofl) whichever you prefer, he was/is in excellent shape ;), amazing stage presence, great smile, powerful voice, started that whole swinging the mic thing, I could keep going. Then, you have John who also had an amazing smile, amazingly talented at bass listen to Live at Leeds haha, veryyyyyy good looking, plus not to mention he was the quiet one and I'm the quiet one always so I kind of fit. Then of course you have Pete the amazing guitarist who wrote most of the music and used the synthesizer and smashed his guitar (whenever I see someone smash one now I think hey Pete started that), he started a lot of things I'm too lazy to put in. Geez then last but not least you have Keith. Oh my god he always makes me laugh he did anything and everything. But he was also a great drummer. He made the band so crazy hahaha. And I'll just shut up now.
Last night I got a migraine and I still have it somewhat...gotta love those. Dad and I still can't get how she broke her leg. She jumped like she always has from my dad so if she broke her bones that easily for all we know she could have bone cancer or something. And all day yesterday Bandit sounded congested and like she had a tiny bit of difficulty breathing. Last night we went to bed. Of course it took me forever to sleep cuz of the migraine. But then dad and I woke up at the same time cuz we heard Bandit screaming for those of you who don't know, rabbits can make a noise. I've heard the baby bunnies we rescued at mom's do it. And Bandit kind of did it once when my mom picked her up lol. Anyways, she was screaming but had labored breathing so she'd kind of scream, breathe, scream while breathing again etc it wasn't just one scream straight. It was so awful I just sat there and started crying. I hate to see animals in pain like that especially if it's my pet, and she's screaming when she never really makes a noise. It's like this higher pitched whining sound it makes you feel sooooo awful. My dad called the emergency vet and took her in at 2am. I didn't go only cuz my migraine made me feel like I was going to throw up and hurt real bad. They told my dad she developed pneumonia. Now, I had it once and got over it. With rabbits it's different. The vet lady said it's really hard for a rabbit to pull through that. Also, she developed it because she was too stressed. As you all know rabbits are prey to many animals in the wild, so since she had a broken leg and had to lay there, she obviously stressed out too much thinking a predator would get her if she didn't figure out how to get away and brought on this illness. Plus, when rabbits get sick like that it spreads rapidly so if you don't get it taken care of immeadiately, forget saving them. Dad said they put her in an oxygen tank. And that her ears were still up and he was petting her but she just seemed to be blankly staring at the glass. The only option we had was to put her down. She was having such a hard time breathing and was in so much pain that we'd rather put her out of misery. The vet lady said she was surprised she was 8 years old cuz the other rabbits that come in never lived that long so in a way it's good cuz Bandit got to live a longer life than a lot of other pet rabbits. Even my dad who doesn't really cry I could tell the first time on the phone he kind of was in tears it was awful. I wish I could've gone and pet her one more time I really didn't get a chance to say goodbye but I'm sure she knows I loved her. When my dad came home he talked with me for a little but also had to get up for work in an hour and a half. He felt bad, I felt bad and Bandit I'm guessing was put to sleep not long after dad left sooo around 3ish or later whatever. She was an amazing/smart rabbit most people don't give them credit cuz they think they're stupid...they're not. She was so fluffy, soft, sweet, funny, loving, etc. I would be working at 5pm today. But I called in and Ben (the manager) probably isn't too happy cuz I just had a long break off cuz I was in NY and now I take a day off. But I wasn't lying I had a migraine, didn't get much sleep maybe 3 hours at most last night, and am emotionally unable to drive an hour and a half I'd be crying the whole way. So if work gets pissed at me oh well right now I'm more upset that Bandit's gone. I know I got a job to actually work but I can't go in when something like this happens either. God, I just miss her so much and wish I could go back in time when she was all normal. Or at least tell her one more time that I loved her cuz I didn't really get that chance cuz I felt sick. As I mentioned, it's scary how the other day she was fine and seemed to be getting better, and then only a day later she's going, that's how fast rabbits go downhill. But I know she's in a better place now. I may keep her ashes cuz burying her like in the woods some animal will probably dig her up. If I kept her ashes, I'd always have her with me. Blah so I feel miserable and randomly start crying I'm a mess.
On a more positive side, they played "I'm Free" by The Who from Tommy at Sawmill Taproom that was so odd I love that song but you'd never hear it on a radio I think they play some XM radio station. Cuz another time dad and I went there they played two songs in a row off of the album Quadrophenia. Then on 100.7 they played "Pinball Wizard." And in NY my bro told me that they played "Magic Bus." Also while I was in NY for Christmas break on 107.5 they played "Giving It All Away" by Roger Daltrey (and yeah I love Roger haha)! They actually played his solo work you'd never hear that on this shitty station down here. Up in NY they played "Slit Skirts" by Pete Townshend on 99.1 over the summer. Sorry, just needed a mental break.If anyone reads this whole entire thing I'll be shocked.
^^That's her. Today it seems like she's in a lot of pain though or something I really really hope not. I feel so bad but there's really not much I can do. She won't eat much but not cuz she doesn't want to but for some reason if she raises her head up she starts kicking her back feet and acts like it really hurts. She was fine before this whole incident and now I'm not sure where she's at.
My Theatre grade on OneStop is recorded as a C when on Blackboard it's a B and I KNOW it's supposed to be a B so I have to deal with that. Then money I'm supposed to get back for books and whatever else I need isn't through yet. It's just one stressful thing on top of another.
Good song by them and also underrated.
I honestly don't know how to customize Livejournal and make it transparent, your own thing...etc etc. All I know how to do is use some theme I don't want :/.